Gamercard

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fantasy Football

Well another NFL season has begun and with it fantasy football. I had some high hopes coming into this year. I was expecting to at least make the playoffs this year but then a series of unfortunate events brought me down to reality. First there was the draft which I was hopelessly unprepared for. Next was the season starting on a Thursday for some reason, meaning I was busy playing Duty and didn't set my lineup causing me to lose the valuable points garnered by my 2 best players. This year is starting to look like all the rest and to emphasize my disappointment I found this nifty little video that describes my situation almost to the T.


I Suck At Fantasy Football - Watch more free videos

1 comment:

Nazi Synthesizer said...

You weren't hoping shit. We all took one look at your team and we knew what was going to happen. Don't be surprised...besides, you don't even care.