Gamercard

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

March Madness is Almost Over

I never understood why it was called March Madness with the tournament being played in April. To me that's crazy talk. Anyway enough about the complicated intricacies of the NCAA being unable to read a calendar. I now present my predictions for what will happen during this year's tournament. Remember that I know shit all about NCAA basketball. Prepare to be amazed....

EAST REGION
1 vs 16(Mount St. Mary's) = 1____ 1 vs 8 = 1____ 1 vs 5 = 1
8 vs 9 = 8
5 vs 12 = 5____________ 5 vs 4 = 5__________________ 1 vs 2 = 2
4 vs 13 = 4
3 vs 14 = 3____________ 3 vs 11 = 3____ 3 vs 2 = 2
6 vs 11 = 11
7 vs 10 = 10 ___________10 vs 2 = 2
2 vs 15 = 2

WINNER: (2) TENNESSEE


More to come...

2 comments:

Nazi Synthesizer said...

uh...what

WallyMS said...

I did it by rankings. I don't have enough time to enter the team names. Its faster doing the brackets this way. I could do it the long way but I don't to stay an hour after work. Plus tonight I have to go to a concert. As long as Stephen understands, and he does, then that's all that matters. I'm already 1-0 for picks. Go Mountaineers.