Gamercard

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Den-me: Day 4

Um yeah...I'm just gonna go ahead and say yesterday got a little weird. From here on out I promise to never make a post when drunk again. When I woke up this morning I was concerned because I couldn't really remember what I had talked about and my fears were confirmed. The Denmark post was ok but the other just didn't fit.

Anyway, on to today. There isn't much to say about the two games today. The afternoon game against Russia was forgettable, but, the second game against Denmark was better. The girls made a lot of good shots and had pressure on the Danes but their skip was just unconscious tonight; she played great. I thought we had them in 10 but she made a great freeze. Oh well, we will put those 2 games behind us and move on. The girls play Scotland and Norway back to back so it will be tough but I have full confidence in their ability.

Speaking of the Norwegians, the skip, Linn Githmark certainly isn't ugly. And speaking of ugly, I finished my rum today. A 40 just doesn't go as far as they used to. Hopefully tomorrow will bring more wins, rum and double dream hands. That's right guys, The DDH have officially invaded Denmark. It is now everywhere Riley.

No comments: