Gamercard

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

some sad news

I have some sad sad news to relate to you. It hurts so much, but here we go. I just found out that the best, most outstanding internet show Red vs. Blue: The Blood Gulch Chronicles is coming to an end after 5 great years. The show will end with its 100th episode, a great feat in itself. What makes the news harder to take is that episode 94 was recently released. Only 6 more to go till the end. The boys at Rooster Teeth did a hell of a job and I commend them. It was a great run boys.

For those of you who have no fucking clue what I am talking about, click on the wicked stuff link to find out. It is an internet show based on the Halo videogames. This show will blow your mind. It is so fucking funny. If you do not think it is funny then you have no soul, like Tucker.

One can only hope they make a new series when Halo 3 is released later this year. That game is going to be sick.

P.S. The guys over at Rooster Teeth also have other series worth checking out. Namely P.A.N.I.C. based on F.E.A.R. and The Strangerhood based on the Sims 2.

1 comment:

Nazi Synthesizer said...

I never got the appeal with that "show" and I definitely don't think it deserves the tribute of a blog post.