Gamercard

Sunday, June 17, 2007

What the ƒ\/¢/
Man its been nearly a month since my last post, what the fuck have i been doing? Fucked if I know. Anyways a lot of shit has happened since my last post, but nothing I care to talk about. This post is mostly drunken ramblings, but I'll try to think of something funny or thoughtful to say...Ya fuck that I got nothing. No comedy gold coming from this post. Jeez am I tired. I am writing this at 4:36 in the morning. I am tired but I don't want to go to bed. I am kind of hungry though, maybe I'll go get something to eat. Ya that sounds like a good idea. I'm famished. Maybe after I eat I will post something of interest or relevance. Odds are that won't happen though but I have never been a betting man.

3 comments:

Nazi Synthesizer said...

Worst. Post. Ever.

I noticed how you almost assume your previous posts have been "comedy gold". I am here to tell you that is complete bullshit and you should quit lying to yourself and everyone else.

Clock Cleaner said...

Really? I liked it.

I should make a post that immediately reiterates exactly what i'm thinking.

"I'm thinking of eating...mmmmm nah maybe i'll masturbate first. Oh wait! I just masturbated, so that wont work."

And the end? Pure genius.

"Odds are that won't happen though but I have never been a betting man."

Pure genius.

Clock Cleaner said...

haha drunken posts...