Gamercard

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Halo 3: Follow Up

So I went out and got Halo 3 like I said I was going to and now I'm pretty much addicted to it. The campaign was OK but where it really shines is online. I can play it for hours non-stop, which is what a good game should allow you to do. To play it without getting bored. I can't say if the multiplayer is any better than the 2 previous Halos because I've never really played them. This one however is pretty wicked. Definetely worth the purchase.

3 comments:

Inbred Nation said...

Hahahah it's like you've been living under a fuckin rock for 3 years.

"The campaign was OK but where it really shines is online."

I always thought it was the other way around...

Clock Cleaner said...

eat a dick...both of you

halo multiplayer can diddle a twat

Nazi Synthesizer said...

Halo online is pretty tight. I play it like...once a week. But I like it because I don't want to fucking kick nerds in the vagina after I'm done. Stupid cheating assholes.

Good game though. 8/10


Fuck the melee. Never seen it done so badly.