Gamercard

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

TMNT

I recently purchased the new animated movie TMNT, which is of course based on THE greatest cartoon series of all time Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (which in turn was based off the comic book of the same name). The movie was better than I expected and was a good start to what I hope will be more movies. Watching it brought back some great memories of the cartoons I used to watch and I now bring you my top 10 favorite cartoons:


1. Turtles:
I just said it was the greatest so no surprise about number one.

2. Bucky O'Hare
3. Captain Planet
4. Samurai Pizza Cats
5. Power Rangers (I know its not a cartoon but it was still a kick ass show).
6. Reboot
7. Biker Mice From Mars
8. Darkwing Duck
9. Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers
10. Digimon (First Season Only)

Honourable mentions:

Animaniacs/Pinky and the Brain
Bonkers
Goof Troop

2 comments:

Clock Cleaner said...

here's a suggestion for you

die

Nazi Synthesizer said...

Yep. And your honorable mentions were better than some of the shows you had on your list. TMNT was an okay show. I thought it was lacking.


Heres the way it goes:

1. Batman: The Animated Series
2. Spider-man: The Animated Series
3. Transformers
4. Animaniacs (I could agree with you here)


Among others...X-Men could be in there too.

I loved those animated series. So great to watch.

Buck O'Hare? What the fuck? That was a brutal show. Plus he looked like a goof.