Gamercard

Monday, January 21, 2008

I miss Anything?

This week's installment of: Totally Unimportant!! (the crowd goes wild, roar roar, cheer, yippee)

Seeing as how I do not have internet yet, and game news sites are blocked on my computer, I was hoping you guys could inform me of any new or exciting gaming news. Any little bit would be helpful. ITS kinda sad that I don't know what is going on in my own world.

Green Bay lost. So much for me predicting them to win the Super Bowl. No championship for Ryan. Now we have to listen to another off season of speculation, waiting for Farvre to decide if he is going to retire or not.

I know pick the other Manning to win the Super Bowl.

Grammar Nazis are whores.

I'm hungry.

Anybody else notice that when I make a prediction or statement, the opposite happens. I picked Green Bay to win, then they lose. I have made several Leaf comments on this site. When I saw they are doing bad, they go on a huge tear. When I complement them for being good they suck the shit out of each others assholes. I now pick Golden Boy, Bucket, and Bruschetta et al. FTW.

As always your feedback is welcomed.

4 comments:

Clock Cleaner said...

that was weird

there are a million things that could be said about this, but it's really not worth my time

Inbred Nation said...

Awful...that made me feel dumb

Frank said...

Why do you like reading about video games more than playing them? And who is Bucket?

Clock Cleaner said...

stephen...just leave it alone.

The only thing for certain in this world is that marc has no future in any profession that requires imaginative writing. Of any sort.