Gamercard

Monday, December 17, 2007

9 more days

Now on to todays post. After my boasting of the Leafs they lost. Even it was a brutal game I'm not worrying yet. It was bound to happen sometime. Let's just hope the come back with a win against Carolina tomorrow. Also during that game McCabe went hard into the boards and the Habs promptly scored on his failed pinch. McCabe left the ice and the game in considerable pain, holding his left hand. Turns out he broke his wrist in 3 places and is now out for 6 weeks. Awesome. Just what the Leafs needed. I guess we get to see how well Kubina and Kaberle can play together.

I watched NFL Prime Time today (or what ever the hell its called) and it reminded me why I don't watch the NFL. Holy fuck is it boring. Its funny to read peoples comments about the NFL but its shitty to watch. I don't even know why I do sometimes. I don't understand what the big deal about the NFL is anyway? Why is it so fantastic? Real football and the CFL are ten times better. Matter of fact every kind of football is more enjoyable to watch then NFL. The only games I like watching are the Niners and they are shit terrible. Unless they play Cincinnati.

One more final to go then I am free! Yay!

9 comments:

Clock Cleaner said...

I will fucking kill you.

Nazi Synthesizer said...

Man. You are like the Rush Limbaugh of blogging. Everything you say or write is fucked up. Almost like your sole purpose is to make people hate you.

Anyway. Yeah, McCabe out 6-8 weeks. That sucks. Again though, Leafs and injuries go hand in hand, so don't be surprised.

And it won't be that big of a guess of how Kaberle and Kubina play together. They did it a lot last year when McCabe was out. It's not like you never see it.

Inbred Nation said...

Just to be sure...you do know that NFL Primetime is NOT an actual NFL game, right? The NFL isn't just a couple guys talking to eachother for a couple hours, dumbass

Clock Cleaner said...

seems like you weren't that excited for christmas seeing as how the countdown ended after 2 days.

too bad about no internet. don't kill yourself

WallyMS said...

it wasnt christmas jackass. it was WJHC. and i was too busy with packing and christmas to post. anyway happy belated congrats to team Canada. good show boys.

Clock Cleaner said...

you mean the most exciting day of the year is whichever day the Junior Hockey Championships start?

That's so sad and awful.

Inbred Nation said...

Always Boxing Day Riley...but I'm sure you knew that

Clock Cleaner said...

Not always. For the last 3 years, yes. The 1998, 2000, and 2005 ones started on the 25th (going as far back as 1997 according to Wikipedia). Using my wizardry skills, I have deduced that 9 out of 12 times the WJHC are held on the 26th, using the data available to me.

Nazi Synthesizer said...

Take that Lindsey. Shove it up your horse cunt.