Gamercard

Monday, December 10, 2007

How the Mighty of Fallen

Well looks like I hit a nerve on that last post. But I am going to be like a politician and do what I want regardless of public opinion just because I can.

Arsenal got beat down today by Middlesbrough. Yes Arsenal and yes MIDDLESBROUGH. How awesome is that? Arsenal lost 2-1 for their first loss this season. Their loss and ManU's decisive 4-1 thrashing of Derby put ManU only one point behind the Gunners for top spot in the Premiership. I don't want to get too excited but it appears a repeat is in the making. That would be awesome.

Glory Glory ManUnited!!

In other news Bayer Leverkusen advanced out of the group stage of the UEFA Cup. They also won on Saturday in the Bundesliga with a 3-0 performance over Hansa Rostock. They are now in fourth and are only 1 point behind Hamburg for the final Champions League birth. Leverkusen is coming on strong.

13 comments:

Frank said...

Derby is awful. They are -32 in 16 games. That's an average margin of defeat of two goals per game. Settle the fuck down.

At least Arsenal can develop their own talent.

Clock Cleaner said...

change your title. It's "have"

Arsenal is still atop the league. Chelsea is still up there too.
Go Liverpool!

Inbred Nation said...

I kinda wish I had the attention span to watch soccer...but I don't, so fuck it

Nazi Synthesizer said...

You and me both girlfriend. The only item of UK news I've paid attention to is The Spice Girls reuniting.

STOP RIGHT NOW, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I NEED SOMEBODY WITH A HUMAN TOUCH....

fuck yes.

Inbred Nation said...

Hahaha I saw a clip of them performing during the Victoria Secret show...holy fuck are they bad. Beckham's wife clearly does not want to be a part of any of it, and was not even trying to sell her fake singing

Nazi Synthesizer said...

Yeah me too. Actually caught that as it was happening. I swear I didn't try to...honestly.

But yeah, she looked so unenthusiastic about the whole thing. Like she was the last one holding out and the other girls threatened to fuck Beckham behind her back if she didnt. At the same time.

Inbred Nation said...

Jesus Marc what the fuck did you do to this place? Can't even read the fucking writing with that offensive shit in the background.

Clock Cleaner said...

I wholeheartedly disapprove of your choice of background. Did you even look at it? This is absolutely retarded.

I think you should consider placing the muzzle of a loaded firearm in your face hole and evacuate your brains from your head.

Clock Cleaner said...

my head hurts...because of your stupid background, you stupid fucking titscrotum

WallyMS said...

Hey guess what? I dont give a shit. I think it looks good so thats all that matters.

Inbred Nation said...

This symbol is actually worse than the Leafs background. What the fuck...

WallyMS said...

i need to change the font but otherwise it looks fine

Nazi Synthesizer said...

Or...change it back. Like you just did.

And no. It was the most cumbersome background I've ever seen. I actually couldn't focus on anything. But I guess that could work to your advantage most times...