Gamercard

Friday, April 25, 2008

Tomorrow

So the NFL Draft is tomorrow. How many of you fucktards are going to sit in front of the TV and your computers all day to watch it? I don't know how anyone can watch it. Its so fucking boring. First off the teams have 30 min to make a pick. How do you not know who you are going to pick? You have months to decide. I bet even Miami will sit there for about 28 minutes even though they have already signed somebody, just cause they can. (Now that he's signed, can they draft somebody else, or do you have to be drafted to play in the NFL?)

Then you have to sit there and listen to the commentators speculate on everyone after each pick. They say the same things and show the same footage of them playing. Then you get the great shots of the players sitting in their living rooms with about 50 people all wearing t-shirts with his name on it.

Why would sit and watch the draft for 10 hours when you can check the results online after it is done and learn what happened in about 5 minutes? It's beyond me.

6 comments:

Nazi Synthesizer said...

Team's futures (in the NFL most of all) depend on these picks. Maybe 30 minutes is a bit long...but if I took part in the decision, I would think its a good amount of time. No one wants to risk getting another Ryan Leaf or Boz.

Frank said...

They have ten minutes.

And fuck off. I don't tell you that what you do on your Saturday afternoon is boring and a waste of time. What are you going to do that's so super duper exciting and awesome? You can only jack off so many times in one day.

Nazi Synthesizer said...

Haha ya. I'm watching it right now. 30 minutes? Marc I think all that jacking off is fucking with your brain.

Inbred Nation said...

I really enjoyed how well-researched that post was. Thirty minutes per pick, shots of guys sitting in their living rooms (does that even happen? If so, more than once?). And what do you mean by "show the same footage of them playing"? The same footage as what? The footage they showed on TV when the game was originally played?

Also, you do know that people watch the draft for more than just who goes where, right? I mean that's obviously the big part, but a lot of it is to learn who the fuck these guys are and how they're going to help their new team. And, of course, the NFL is like crack to a lot of people and they just need a fix.

Nazi Synthesizer said...

Btw Marc...watch your Man U. play Chelsea today? That must have been great for you...

Michael Ballack is pretty good, I'd say. Even though the linesman's call was pretty stupid. Right call, but pretty dumb to let the game be decided on that.

Just thought I'd rub it in a bit. Even though Man U. will most likely end up first in the standings anyway...

WallyMS said...

I was basically venting my frustration on NFL Draft or any draft for that matter. Sure they are important but I'm not gonna spend my whole day watching it.
And yes, I did absolutely nothing to research this post.

As for ManU and Chelsea, it wasn't on TV and I don't have internet to listen to it online. But that was a huge game. If they won that game they were essentially guaranteed the title. And after the tough draw at Camp Nou, they are in for hell of a game tomorrow. Can't wait for that one. Its gonna be awesome.