Gamercard

Friday, April 4, 2008

World Happenings

Apparently the government has decided to removet the proxy and allow me to post. Good for me, unfortunate for you.

Some things have been going on in the world that need some tending.

1. Shockingly, my NCAA picks turned out to be mostly busts. My only team left is Memphis. Who would have thought that all #1 seeds would make it to the Final Four? Also, Tennessee, I no longer like or respect you.

2. Leafs missed the playoffs for the 3rd consecutive year. Don't believe me? Go here, here, here, and here. This is bullshit. Can't we loyal fans just get one decent year with a decent playoff run. Then we will be happy for another 10 years. Leafs got destroyed last night, but so too did Alfredsson. Fucking Eh!

3. Roma is still ManU's bitch. Roma is an awesome team, don't get me wrong, they just wet there shorts when they play ManU. United is in top form. It doesn't look like they will be stopped. With Ronaldinho out now, Barcalona won't have a chance against the Red Devils. ManU and Liverpool in the Final.

4. Bayer Leverkusen shit the bed today against Zenit St. Petersburg. Goodbye UEFA Cup. Hello Champions League. Leverkusen are 4th in the Bundasliga meaning they should get a birth in next year's Champions League if they can hold on.

5. Euro is almost upon us, only 2 months and 3 days.